Our submission process is straightforward.
Preparing your work:
- We do not consider material that has previously been published or is currently under consideration elsewhere
- We do not accept unsolicited book reviews
- We do not have a word limit for articles or notes
When you are ready to submit:
- Format your work according to the MLA Style Manual
- Number the pages
- Do not include your name on the document (for double-blind review purposes)
- Send the file (preferably a Word document—no PDFs, please) as an e-mail attachment to either of the editors, Morris Eaves (email@example.com) or Morton Paley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Once the peer-review process is complete, the editors will notify you of their decision.
Please direct all queries about the submission process to the managing editor, Sarah Jones (email@example.com).