Our submission process is straightforward.
Preparing your work:
- We do not consider material that has previously been published or is currently under consideration elsewhere
- We do not accept unsolicited book reviews
- We do not have a word limit for articles or notes
When you are ready to submit:
- Format your work according to the MLA Style Manual
- Number the pages
- Do not include your name on the document
- Send the file (preferably a Word document—no PDFs, please) as an e-mail attachment to either of the editors, Morris Eaves (email@example.com) or Morton Paley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We use double-blind peer review; in all our dealings we follow the COPE Code of Conduct for Journal Editors.
Once the process is complete, the editors will notify you of their decision.
Please direct all queries about the submission process to the managing editor, Sarah Jones (email@example.com).